Friday, April 9, 2010

PRIMARY COLOURS-paint love blue (extended mix)

Minimal synth venture from '85, this US band from Ohio sadly had only one record to their name an EP from after hours label, with this haunting song. I particularly fancy this mix because the vocals reminds me a little bit of koo de tah and all about eve and the breaking beats at the middle of the song makes you wanna slap another record to the table and start mixing...know what i mean dj noisey yeeee. thanks to my brother's recollection i would have never discovered this, oh and by the way, if you ever come across one get it, from what i gathered, this record is in the $100 and up kinda rarity.

5 comments:

cino_pacino said...

magaling..... astig to never heard before. alang uk pressing no?

randybazooka said...

uuuuhhhhhmmmm....secret cino pacino, wanna cappucino huh???

NOISEBOX said...

sounds stacey q to me! pano yung buo na ng bike...sarap dude!

Made in the shade said...

You can buy it from me new in plastic for $70. Mail me: whisperingwaves@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.